Thursday, December 22, 2005

Is this the end?

Last netball duty of my life, hopefully. I told the girls that I am leaving the school, and they went, “Huh? Cher, how come didn’t tell us earlier? We could have bought many gifts for u! Cher, where u stay? We deliver the gifts to u!”

So sweet right? But I didn’t tell them la. But they say they will knock every door on my block. Ya right, I don’t believe they will do that.

Here are the pictures of the staff room. And my cosy workstation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The main staff room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Inside the pantry.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Turn left upon entering the pantry are our seats.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My seat. Corner by the wall. Sleep also nobody can see! HAHA!

Then I went to Dhoby Ghaut to meet my friend. He treated me Fish and Co. and movie because I introduced a tuition kid to him. Surprisingly, the fish and chips were not bad, cos’ I don’t really have a good impression of Fish and Co. We watched Perhaps Love at PS. It had been a really long time since we last seen each other, think more than one and a half year. He is the same guy mentioned in the blog entry - A Happy Day Dated 23rd April 2001.

No comments: