Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Happy Day Dated 23rd April 2001

I was packing through some stuff today and found this printed-out email when I was working at I Bee Am. I was sharing the story with a few colleagues there while temping. A very happy day that day cos' of a guy. Here's to share that email with you before I throw it away. Hopefully Blogspot doesn't shut down. My previous blog was terminated after the trial period, and I didn't have a backup for that. SIGH. Here's the email (typed out exactly as in the email):

Hahaah...it's Tale-Time!
Yesterday, I went to have dinner with him, as well as to see him off. Hehehhe..
The story goes like this:
- Saturday night, 21st April 2001, he SMS me asking whether I want to go along with him to buy his army stuff - bath powder
- Sunday morning, 22nd April 2001, 7+ am he SMS me, saying he fell asleep last night so didn't reply me. So I asked what time he wanted to go and buy. He said ASAP. But he didn't know what type of powder and don't know where sell. So he said he go ask around. Thought he would msg back, but waited till 11+ am, no reply. Coincidentally, my friend called, so shun bian ask her what type of powder that was. Then I sms him to tell him.
- He said he know liao. So I asked whether still need me to go with him. He said no need. His house there got supermarket. So instead he asked,"But do you want to see me off?"
- So I replied,"You want to see me is it? ... etc" But he didn't reply to this question. So in the end, I met him at Pasir Ris White Sands foodcourt for dinner.
- So met him, he told me about his life inside the army, his whole body aching la, bla bla... u know what? Oh ya, the significant part was he actually told me that he wouldn't be bringing his handphone to the 6-day field camp. So kind of hinted me that he wouldn't be messaging me for the rest of the week. Then he said if he msg me on Wed, meant that he had got hurt, bitten by scorpion!! Hahah!
- After finishing dinner, we went to the interchange to sit and talk. Btw, he suggested that. Hehe..
- Talked about camp, school, work...etc...bla bla...
- Then one of his bunk mates arrives. (He meeting his bunk there, he was earliest there). His name was Federick.
- So the first question Federick asked was, "Ta shi shui? Ni de mei mei? Heng xiang ni leh..."
- He replied,"Bu shi la... wo de fren."
- Federick continued,"Zhen de heng xiang ni leh!!!" He and I were stunned. We are not alike at all loh!! Confused Confused!!
- He then said,"Peng you la!!"
- Federick asked,"Nu peng you?"
- HE answered,"Peng you er yi lah!!"
- Federick turned to asked me,"Ni shi bu shi ta de nu peng you?"
- I answered,"Bu shi lah!!" Wah lao, he real chang qi!
- Federick then mumbled something to him that I can't hear quite clearly. But heard him saying,"...bu yao embarass ni..."
- After Federick finally understood we were just friends, he asked HIM,"Oh... na ge ni mei tian da dian hua de na ge ah?"
- He,"Bu shi la, wo na li you da dian hua? Wo msg er yi la."
- Federick," Shi meh? Msg er yi ah? Na ni mei tian da gei shui?"
- He,"Wo mei you da dian hua la!! Msg er yi!!!" So Federick also realised/noticed HE every night also messaging that someone la? And it was me all the while? Damn happy!! Hahahahah~~~~
- Then he received a call. He was asked to get black trash bags as he was early there. So we walked to NTUC. But along the way, met more of his bunk mates. It was quite a large group by the time we walked to the MRT entrance. They were talking loh... and I was like a bit extra there. So I called him and told him that I go off first, but hor, he turned back and stood real close to me. Then my hand got brush across his arm...those feeling...hmm...u know la! So he said bye bye.
- I bye bye him also la then asked him to xiao xin. Then he said,"Xi wang xia ge xin qi ke yi kan dao ni..."
- I wanted him to repeat... so I said,"Huh?"
- He replied,"Xi wang ni xia ge xin qi kan dao wo de shi hou bu shi zai yi yuan."
- I said "Choy! Bu hui de la! Ni bu hui you shi de!"
- Then the bye bye and the bye bye. Btw, he was standing very close at those last moments.
- Went home, he sms me saying he would be late for book-in. Then I replied.. bla bla.. impt part was I asked him whether I really looked older than him. He replied," No la, you look younger ok?" Not sincere enough....
- Then he sms saying that he would help me scold that guy. And said he knew I feel hurt. Hahah! So I told him don't scold the guy. After some days, I'll forget. But he didn't reply after this.
- At about 11pm, he sms saying,"This is the last time I SMS you for the week. Good night and take care" Hmmmm... so sweet...

Thank you for your time to read this. Pls feel free to voice out comments! =)

****End of Email*****

Wah so long, hehe, sorry for the poor english. At that moment, just wanted to convey the thoughts out, and was typing out very fast. Now I think I want to keep the printed email afterall! Haha. Cos' there are also replies from my colleagues. Sweet right? That was so long ago! After so many years, I believe he liked me that that time. Right now, he's still studying, but we're still in contact. I intro some tuition kids to him, and he wanted to treat me for dinner, but I rejected recently cos I was too busy with my stuff. I also know we won't be a pair, cos' he wants financial stability before getting attached. Somemore, he wants to go overseas to work after he grads. So? Conclusion: A Happy Memory.

1 comment:

cranberry said...

Who's that?? do i know him?