Sunday, December 04, 2005

Will be away...

Yesterday was the first string practise after about 2 months of break. But not many people turned up, and there wasn't electricity at Nanyang House, plus we were practising at the lounge. It was so noisy because the band people were there. Grrr... how many rooms do they need? First they occupy the music room, now they occupy the function room and the music room. What are they thinking?

First thing after I sat at the usual seat, the conductor asked,"Still not willing to change your violin?"

!!!!!!!!

"No money la!" I replied. He only smiled back. Then I continued,"My violin really that bad meh?"

"A bit loh!"

SIGH. Means I won't be able to improve with my current violin. But where got money to buy violin? Unless I sell away my piano?! NoOOoooo! I was a bit disheartened upon hearing this. I was the only Violin I there. It was a good thing I practised before going. Managed to do the parts quite ok. Phew.

Going Genting tomorrow and will only be back on Friday. No, not on a holiday trip. It's a school trip with the band kids. I hope nothing bad will happen during the trip.

No comments: