Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Attitude

My Dunman junior borrowed my LTC Instructors' tee-shirt from me...... thru sms. It's not about the sms that I don't like. It's the attitude that she gave! Not even a greeting, and it was kind of a demanding tone that she wanted the tee from me. And I have to pass it to another person myself. I hate it. I lent it to her on the account that she is also a Dunmanite. Or else, forget it man! What a terrible character she has got!

Still remember what she did 2 years ago. All of us were back helping Dunman with Leadership Training Camp (LTC). Due to each other's busy work schedule, it could be seen that commitment level from each individual has dropped over the years. But everyone still got their work done. And this ignorant gal typed a long complain letter immediately after breaking camp stating each and everyone's mistakes for the camp preparations and during the camp. And she sent it to all the seniors and our Camp Commandant which is the school's Discipline Master. She is the most junior of all of us, and she had the courage to do it! So, as you would expect, emails starting shooting here and there and fire and war broke out. Then the DM shot one lethal email that stopped the war.

From then onwards, all of us seniors vowed not to go back anymore. We knew we put the DM in a difficult position. But all of us were very determined not to hold on any longer. Hence, the end of our reign. Haha.

Haiz, that email caused our relationships to strain and it never healed for these 2 years. Some people, just needed more time to learn. One cannot just use force to control, sometimes, inter-personal relationships are more important. Especially in this society, we need each other to survive.

Tommorrow is D-Day. Think I will be super disappointed if I fail any subjects. Though I mentally prepared for one already. Sigh. Hope my efforts can prove me wrong. Really don't wish to fail any!!! *prays very very hard*

No comments: