Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Van Helsing

Argh, pain in my gum!! Been wondering why it has been hurting these few days! It's the area in my lower left jaw where my wisdom teeth used to be. I'm so afraid the dentist didn't remove the whole wisdom teeth the last time. Wheah! Don't wanna go to the dentist again!! It's the same kind of sore feeling I had when the wisdom teeth was growing out. Really hope it's just "heatiness", not the remnants of my wisdom teeth. *very pain*

Went to catch Van Helsing in the late morning today finally with my mum!! Had wanted to watch this quite some time ago. It was a really great show! But it was a pity Anna had to die! I was expecting a happy ending with Van Helsing. To think that she fought so hard for her life against the vampires and in the end, killed by a third party. Sigh.

Had violin class today. Chao Chao passed me the piano score. He wanted me to play accompaniment for him for his violin practical exam. Wah, think I will be more gan chiong than him man! He has about a month plus more to exam, which means I got the same amount of time! Gotta practise hard, else will cause him to perform badly. Haha, to think that I actually agreed to it, cos' I think it's a kind of experience I should have. Well, think I should be able to make it. I used to be the pianist for my sec sch choir, so this shouldn't be a problem I hope. *crosses fingers*

Oh, changed the new outlook for my blog. Got quite sick of the blue background. Going back to black one. Still think the black one is more evergreen.

A friend has been trying to get back my friendship lately. Sigh, what can I say? Things that already happened will never disappear. I did try to accept the friendship again, but things will never be the same again. There will always be a gap between us. Hope time can prove me wrong. As Meihui has told me some many years ago, "One can forgive, but never forgets."

No comments: