Friday, May 28, 2004

D-Day

Finally the results were out. Super disappointed with it. *sobz* Failed 2 miserable subjects. The worst I was expecting. Thought I would only fail 1 at most. *wheah*

Sent out my appeal to review my papers. That cost me $21. Hope I get something good back. *sigh*

Who can I blame? The lecturer? Yeah, they did sucked but eventually I think it's myself. My friends didn't do well either. Those smarties didn't fair well. Think the paper really too difficult. *sulks*

Next sem will be super xiong for me. Can't take my level 2 Japanese. I have waited for almost 2 years. But just kept failing my subjects that I can't do Jap in the sem. Have to wait for inter-sem, but don't think they will offer this subject. Stupid school.

HUMPF. Now have to crack my small head on what to choose for FYP. Urgh.

No comments: