Friday, May 21, 2004

Feeling

Nothing, just feel like writing something. Late in the night and always lotsa thoughts. Sitting in my dining room, with the fan blowing into my face, with my parents snoring upstairs, so many thoughts.

Friends... come and go. Relationships come and go. I wonder if this lonliness will stick with me for how long. Haiz, but sometimes having the freedom to do whatever I want is pretty good. But when there's no one to care for me and no one to talk to me when I needed somebody is pathetic. Where have my good friends gone to? Or did I ever had good close friends? Ya, I had. But we lost the "closeness" after we went different schools. And busy school life results in loss of many good friends. Sigh, I missed talking on the phone with my ex. Though he wasn't a good bf, but I think at least the phone calls could cover up his bad points.

Haiz. Life ah life... think it's still good now. Should treasure it.

No comments: