Sunday, May 23, 2004

KTV

Went KTV with Yang Chuang and gang 2 days ago. Yeah, the same gang I always go KTV with. But this time round, we got a "star" with us. Haha. 2003 NTU Talentime runner-up - Zhang Le Sheng! In case you don't know who is he, he sings the cha qu for Xi Ling Men showing on Channel 8 at 7pm. Earlier on, if you happen to be a UFM100.3 listener, he is the guy who sang Xin Yang.

He is just like any normal guy, humble and nice. He only sang a few songs during the KTV session and when he sang, my heart melted! Haha! We took a photograph together. When I get the photo, I will post it here. Hee.

Then we went to have dinner at Kopitiam where he treated us drinks. Haa. We teased a gal with him saying she is his new fan. Haha. And how honoured it was to have him buy the drinks for everyone and took photo together.

After which, we went shopping at HMV and then sat down and talked at Spinelli. Time flew by very fast and was time to go home. They went to watch Shrek 2 at Cineleisure and Le Sheng went off to meet his friend. Though I really wanted to join them for the midnight movie, but guess I better go home. Else, will kena scolding from my parents. Haiz, how come girls can't stay out late?

Yesterday, my brother went to donate blood. I was struggling to go or not to go. In the end, I didn't. I guess I was too freaked out by the big needle. Erm, next time k?

There will be a countdown session with Hacken Lee at KL end of the year. My mum said I have already met him once and not to waste money when I ain't earning. Trying to persuade my parents to let me go...

Results are coming out this Thur late afternoon. I pray for the best. If not, I just have to accept it and retake. Sigh.

No comments: