Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Blog is UP and On It's Way!

Hee! Went to dye my hair at Jean Yip yesterday afternoon. I quite alright with the colour but not the cut! I think they dunno how to cut hair. Been there so many times, and they always disappoint me in the cut. Now I hope my hair grows faster, or else I'll walk around with popping hair. Urgh.

Haven't been out all these while since the exams. Been going to banks and settling all the unsettled matters. Still got a few to settle. How come the holidays seem so busy?! Wait till string ensemble practises and FOC meetings resume, I'll be super busy again! ARGH.

How's the blog by the way? Haha. The background and midis are up. What a hassle and headache to go through html line by line. More are to come. Just give me some patience. Haha.

No comments: