Friday, May 07, 2004

Back From Old Blog

Holidays are finally here again!! Ever since from IA last semester, there wasn't a proper holiday for me. Exams finished juz yesterday afternoon, and I felt so happy! A much awaited day finally arrived. Sigh, but I don't dare to think how my results will fair. I'm again afraid of the word "da bao". As long as I pass, I'm happy already. I didn't ask for too much, right?

My laptop spoilt. The screen could not display anything but a white bright screen. So after my paper, I took a cab home (I'm too spoilt liao), took the warranty card out, and went with my mother to Kallang Sector. It was quite inaccessible there. We took a cab from Kallang MRT. My laptop have to be "retained" there for 3-7 days for diagnosis and repair. Sigh. After we walked out of the building, it was Infineon! The company Jiehui is working at! So I called her and asked if there was bus out. There was 2 bus stops, and we juz hopped onto the oncoming bus without considering which direction to go cos' the man at the service center said it is a loop service. Little did we know, the bus took such a long time to reach the terminal station! But we wanted to go to Aljunied MRT!! One wrong step - torturous journey!!! In the end, we took bus 21 from the "bird-doesn't-lay-eggs" bus terminal station back to Aljunied MRT! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MY YOUTH!

A few hours being couch-potato in the living room, enjoying the luxury of life - no stress, no work. HAHA! And now, in front of the PC typing my blog and listening to 933. Life ah life, IS SO GOOD now! Hee.

No comments: