Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bad Hair Day AGAIN!

Bad bad, woke up with quite a bad hair. Most prob due to the late night. Slept at 3am last night. Even thought of going market with Mum at 5am when the market opens. Who's the cause of it? Mr. Caffeine! Had a cup of coffee at 11pm. Stupid. But it was a craving for coffee at that moment.

Had lunch at Frankel Ave. Had wantan noodles. $2 for quite a filling portion. Saw Emerald there. Waved at her. And she looked at me like I'm an alien. HELLO? Don't you remember me? The one who offered to pay cab fare for you so that I can have the music room key? When I told her my name, she was like,"Are you from my church?" DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so coincidentally, a guy creeped up from behind and said,"Shi Qin!" At that moment, I was busy SMSing my Dad cos' my Mum had to remind him not to forget the rice dumplings in his freezer some 4000km from SG. I turned around, and stared into a cleanly shaven face, facing a height of nearly 1.8m tall lean guy.

"Hey!!"

Haha! It happened to be a sec sch classmate which I haven't met for years! We chatted for a while and he was with his family there to eat the wantan mee too! I was like SMSing at the same time, and I think I kind of gave him a bad impression that I didn't want to talk to him. I quickly took down his hp number. We were like just sitting beside each other in that small coffee shop. When he left, he came over and said bye, even talked for another 2 min. He's still the nice old guy that used to sit beside me during Sec 4. Feeling guilty about didn't give him 100% attention while chatting, I sms him after I got home. And so on and so on.....

Whenever I have a bad appearance, I will always meet some people outside. And today's bad hair day made me met my sec sch fren. As I told JH, whenever I dress very very casually, I will deem to meet one of my ex-es in school. When I dress very nicely, I won't meet anybody! STUPID >.<

A friend asked me to play the keyboard. He had formed a chinese pop jam band and lack of a keyboardist. Don't even had the slightest idea how jamming works. I'm a "dead" pianist who only knows how to play from scores. But jamming is always something I wanted to try. Shall give it a go. =)

No comments: