Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Day

Went to Upper Serangoon in the afternoon for roast duck rice!! Simply yummy! Especially for my dad since he hasn't eaten it for so many months.

After lunch, my dad drop my brother, cousin and I at TM cos' we're going to watch Initial D at 2:15pm!! WAH, how long haven't I watched a movie??? More than 3 months I think!! I was the one who bought the tickets, and my brother asked,"How come you didn't request for seat?" Then I realised I forgot all about the procedures to buy tickets. OMG. How dumber can I get?

My brother's gf also joined us. She's 1.66m. Taller than me. Grrr. She's quite plain, just smiled at us. And she didn't want to sit together in the first place. But I was like,"Sit together ok?" Heh, she got no choice ok. I'm the elder sister of her bf. *grins at having gotten the upper hand* She kept quite quiet, maybe she's those quiet person. After the movie, we separated and said bye while she waved bye. Wah, didn't even hear her speak a word.

Well, anyway, the movie was great. Hehe. Jay Chou was good! Didn't expect his acting skills be to good! I'm more and more impressed by his talents - singing, composing, playing various instruments and acting! Wah!

Then my cousin and I went shopping!! GSS ok!! Must grab at least a few things. But only a top came to my liking. How does this look?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From O.A.M.C, I bought this top for $19.50 because it was on 50% sale! I liked the skirt too, but it made me look fatter, so I didn't get it. The skirt was $89 but also on 50% sales!! Urgh. How nice if I could get it.

No comments: