Saturday, June 25, 2005

SE performance

After practise in school today, we proceeded to Toa Payoh Hub for a short gig for WSC Ignite event. It's gonna be a 20 min event. We were there early, and began tuning our instruments.

Then I saw my whole family and my cousin there! My goodness!! They were there to watch me (of cos' to eat dinner there too). So gan cheong with their presence! The performance was ok, though there were only 10 of us. The worst was Canon, think we were all rusty liao. I made many mistakes too. Sigh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After that, we sat around the area for packed dinner. I didn't eat much, over-starved and food wasn't that nice anyway. Then it was plans to go movie. But I didn't really wanna watch Batman, some of them didn't want too. KY suggested for KTV. Hmm... not bad an idea. Haven't K-ge for very long. And if the whole group is willing to go, why not? We finally decided on KTV. We went in at 815pm and the allocated time for us was till 12mn. But we stayed there till 3am!!! And the total bill was $194.80!! However it was a great time together.

And this was everywhere on the walls in Kbox!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everytime, I went KTV was only with 1 or 2 friends, and was kinda boring. Going with a bigger group is better!

No comments: