Thursday, June 23, 2005

Out!

Went out to TM today in the late afternoon. Nothing's much changed, but was quite a brand new feeling of walking there. Haven't been out walking for so long!! More than 2 wks! Suddenly feel so good to be in Singapore, with all the people I know, and people that speak my language, and no more alienated feeling.

Then I went Bugis to fetch my cousin who is coming from KL. There wasn't many people, most probably it wasn't a weekend. Feels so much comfortable to walk without having to push. Bugis Junction didn't change much, except for that expensive AB&C shop on the 3rd level. It has shrunk in size!! To make it worse, it looked very spacious (meaning very few things now). Part of the shop became another shop.

It was 9pm. I was standing at the control station waiting for my cousin. SMS came and said she'll be late, 930pm. So I waited till 930pm. Then she called. Very unexpected.

"Hello, eh, can you wait for me till 10pm? His parents ask me to go their house drink soup. Cannot reject la..."

And dunno why after replying some words, the line was cut off. So I SMS her and asked her to go ahead, though I felt cheated.

So I went home alone, and her bf's parents fetch her to my house later. Sigh, what will you do if you were the parent, knowing the cousin is waiting and yet pulling her to the house for soup?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Cool down. I must not be angry. No, I'm not angry at my cousin, I'm angry at the parent!

No comments: