Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Day 11, Beijing - Sunny

Woke up at 9am today. Packed for the last time and checked all the cupboards again. Today, we're going back home to Singapore.

Continued reading my Slam Dunk comic. Can't believe I actual became a fanatic out of this comic. Used to think that the comic was boring. But it was really fantastic! I've begin to know how to watch basketball matches. Know how to appreciate more! (Though I still prefer playing netball.)

Then we went to Pian Yi Fang to take our lunch. We had - Niu2 Wa1 (yes again!!! for the last time leh!), deep-fried pork pieces in the style of gu3 lao3 rou4 and yang2 zhou1 fried rice. Only cost RMB$78. And the portions were really big!!! We 4 people can't even finish the food.

When we went back to the apartment again, I used the video cam to take some moments of the big house. Did some last "touching, sleeping, lying" on all the bed, furniture..etc... Guess it would be the first and last time I'm gonna see that apartment.

SQ is getting worse. The air stewardess are not as pretty as before. Furthermore, the food on SQ is no good. I must say Cathay's one is much better! On SQ, there is no ice-cream, no chocolate, and the taste of the food is worse than Cathay's. Is this the result of SQ cutting down on their budget? Even worse, the variety of shows on the return trip was so few, that I didn't even on it. I read Slam Dunk throughout the flight. What a bad flight.

We saw the Channel 8 newscaster - Cai4 Yin2 and her husband at the airport too. They were queueing behind us at the taxi stand. Lotsa of luggage. Honeymoon? Heh. She looked quite petite, but very chio leh!!!

No comments: