Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bugged

Can't stand those Prudential people standing in your way when you are rushing for time. Especially when they stop you in the middle of the road, blocking everyone's path. And there are all over Singapore, and I've always been bugged by them.

"Sorry, I'm not working." That is my standard reply. Next time when you go out and don't wanna get bugged, remember to dress casually, so that they won't mistaken you as a working adult.

Worst thing is one of my seniors is working as one of them and keeps calling me now and then bugging me to sign up for Savings Plan. I told him, "Hey, I'm not working, how do you expect me to save?"

"It's possible. Nothing is impossible. Come out and have lunch together?"

"Sorry, I'm not free. I'm outside. Talk another day."

Urgh. Can't stand it!

No comments: