Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Dumpling Festival

Ooo... had home-made chicken rice today! Cos' it's dumpling festival! Wah, always been my fave chicken rice man! We always eat chicken rice on big days cos' it is an offering to my ancestors. Especially with the specially-made "side dish" that goes together with the chicken meat. It originated from my maternal grandma with Hakka roots, and is made of Yan2 Xu1, Cong1 and fried shallots. It's heavenly. But I ate it at 1145pm! Cos' I reached home only then from my String Ensemble practise.

Cleaned and packed my stuff today. Can't stand the messiness in my room. Rearranged some stuff in my drawers and cupboard. But there are so many useless things that I can't bear to throw. Sigh. And there is limited storage space. So the spaces just get more and more packed each time. What the heck.

My grandma and cousin will be coming this weekend for a short stay. Hehe, very happy. Can get to see my cousin. Haha, will have to continue packing my room. Or else they won't have space to stay! Haha!

《叶子》

叶子 是不会飞翔的翅膀
翅膀 是落在天上的叶子
天堂 原来应该不是妄想
只是我早已经遗忘
当初怎么开始飞翔

孤单 是一个人的狂欢
狂欢 是一群人的孤单
爱情 原来的开始是陪伴
但我也渐渐地遗忘
当时是怎样有人陪伴

我一个人吃饭 旅行 (到处)走走停停
也一个人看书 弹琴 自己对话谈心
只是心又飘到了哪里
就连自己看也看不清
我想我不仅仅是失去你

No comments: