Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Headache Again

Been busy these few days trying to finish my music theory. Lotsa books to read on and do.

My headache is still there. Do I have a brain tumour? An artery blocked? Am I dying? Urgh, I just hope it can go away. I can't do anything with my headache!! Is my health failing?

Just now a friend sms me asking me if my birthday is drawing near. Little did I realise it is June now already! I didn't realise till she asked me what I wanted. I guess, as one grows, the significance of birthday decreases. Compared to us when we were like 8 or 9 years old, we would look forward to our birthdays because it would mean a year older and bigger so as to make decisions. But right now, going on 22, I really hope I was 18 everyday. As one grows, we have to shoulder so much more responsiblities and worries. Worries about the future - work, money, family? Haiz. I don't wanna grow old so fast, I'm not prepared!!

What do I want for my birthday? Someone by my side. Don't want a next lonely birthday.

Headache.

No comments: