Saturday, June 05, 2004

KTV Again!!

Wah, went KTV today with some forum people. Hehe, this is the first forum outing I went, been rejecting them since last year. So finally met up with some of them today. (It's some, cos' not all the forum people went. Too many to count.)

Went to the KTV near Tanjong Pagar MRT. Can't remember the KTV name, but it's one of the outlets of PartyWorld. We sang from 2pm till 8pm! Haha. Was quite fun, everybody was friendly. *phew* This was the longest time I ever spent in KTV. Haha. Marathon man!

After so much singing, we walked to Maxwell Market for late dinner. Haha, they even wanted to continue singing!! But eventually we didn't. They went to Coffee Bean at Clark Quay and I went back. Needa get a book back from a friend, and my brother asked me to go home for majong session. Haha. BUT!! I got cheated. My younger brother didn't want to play. So here I am sitting in front of my laptop blogging. Urgh.

Very sleepy now. Going to turn in early. Tomorrow have to pia music theory again. Lesson on Monday.

Hey Yew Gie, all the best for your NS! Jia you wor! Meanwhile, I will look out for more gals for you. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your effort but ....sorry i am not that desperate.