Friday, June 18, 2004

Starting to Sweat

Woo... today drove out of circuit liao! Out onto the main roads. Quite stressed at first, cos' more pressure on the public roads. And only the second lesson today, I have to handle such pressure! Haha! Btw, the instructor today was SO MUCH kinder and nicer. Yesterday's one was like sleepy and sian. Today's one very enthusiastic! Haha. And he was really nice to talk to!

Things starting to get confusing. The mirrors, direction signals, changing gears (up to 4th gear today!), pressing clutch, accelerating, braking, traffic lights, looking out for other cars....!!! Oh my god!! My brain getting haywire already!! Need more practise to familiarize with all the steps!!

My legs now achy and shaky. Haha. Got so much stopping today! Cos the car in front of me went so slowly. But overall really quite fun. Next lesson will be one week plus later from today. Cos' can't get a pratical date next week. Sigh. Will try to try on my dad's car. *evil grin*

Went for a Prudential recruitment talk today. Erm, not my williness lar, but due to some reasons. The speaker holds 5 degrees with 2 professions, and boasted that he makes more than $3k a day. Multi-millionaire. If not, I guess he's a billionaire. Duh. Everyone is so money-minded. Yah, they can make big bucks, but don't think they can brainwash me. Left halfway. Not really very interesting to me. Sorry lar. And quite lonely there. My friends (a couple) just treated me like invisible, and my baby who is a part-time staff there, talked to her colleagues more than me. So imagine how I was sitting there like a goondo. And those people who talked to me, so fake loh. Can't stand this kind of hypocrisy. Yucks.

No comments: