Saturday, June 05, 2004

Feeling....Hungry and Sleepy

Haha... Ok... Just put up the link for some soothing music. A friend suggested some classical music while reading is better... so here it is. Will go look for more soothing tunes. =)

Been playing majong these days. Lost $8 today. No luck. But think getting addicted to it. Shit.

On top of that, been doing my music theory all these days. Pia-ing for exam on 30th October 2004. So much to read on the history of instruments, orchestral and techniques. But very interesting.

Headache these few days. Worse when I start to think and do my work. Suspecting my glasses being overpowered. My glasses are quite new, just made them last September. And cost me $300. Didn't know my astig increased so fast and my short-sightedness decreased. Sigh. Maybe go back Malaysia and make another pair. Much more cheaper there. Hee.

Ok... time to sleep. Nearly 3am already!! My god! How time flies when I'm doing work.

No comments: