Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Monday Blues

Went to catch The Day After Tomorrow today. Didn't expect the show to be not-so-great. Expected it to be something more spectacular. And I've got a lot of question marks about the show. Maybe that's what they called the "Climate Shift". Wouldn't want to live in Ice Age, cos' I can't stand coldness. Think hotness is still more bearable than coldness.

Later in the afternoon went to Office of Finance to pay for my review of my papers. Saw 3 freshies and they asked me for directions to School of Business. Haha... I was in a rush to reach the stupid office before 4pm, and I think I didn't really explain well to them. Hah, cos they stood there in a daze. I was like saying "Oh, go straight, turn left and you'll see a big flight of stairs and go down."

"Erm, I can't see the stairs..."

"You have to turn left first..." I replied hastily.

Didn't really pay a lot attention to them cos' the damn office was closing in like 10 minutes time!

After paying, I went to look for my IA supervisor to get back my IA report. But he wasn't in. So suay. Instead met Prof Gan, my MS302 lecturer and tutor. What a disappointment he didn't even have the faintest impression of me, such a hardworking student for his subject. We smiled at each other.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, looking for Prof Park to get back my IA report. But he isn't in."

"How come you need to get back your report?" He answered, forever the nerdiness in him that makes him so cute and lovable. Muahaha. (Hey, he's young and smart, Associate Prof leh, has lotsa admirers... but I think he's married. All good guys are always taken!!)

"Erm, so that I can keep it." I just anyhow answered him.

"You having IA now?" Dionk! The more I confirmed he doesn't recognise me.

"Nope, I did it in Sem 1."

"Oh ok... see you then!"

*sobz* There goes my fave Prof. Not even an impression of this lousy student. Got D for his subject. *Guilty manz*

Went to get my Ribena at Canteen A. Hey... the western food stall is GONE! Guess what? The NTU students long-awaited McDonald's is FINALLY here!! Haha. Finally NTU has allowed a fast food restaurant to come in! Guess there'll be a BIGGER crowd at Canteen A. =(

Met Yen Teik and his gf at Canteen A. Haha... he asked me to visit his new home at Bishan. So fast, he and his gf have graduated. Still remembered we knew each other in Yr 1 back in 2001. Haiz. How time flies and how I've aged. Haha.

A misty road. A cloudy sky. A bleak future. Help.

No comments: