Friday, July 01, 2005

Tired Day

I was feeling happy today, cos' I received an sms, hehe, from someone in the morning. Though it wasn't any touching, loving sms, it really made my day!!

I wonder why I was so tired today! My mum asked me to accompany her to Orchard and I had to drag my lazy bones there. Even slept on the MRT to Orchard. It was already 3 plus when we reached there. Stupid Orchard, why has it gotta be so far away from my house? Dread to go Orchard!!

Hey, btw, my ezlink card went "di" instead of "didi"! Haha. No more student sound!

So we went to collect our Isetan vouchers given by UOB bank. Then shopped inside Shaw House. And I bought another top from Potpourri for $23.90. It is dark green in colour and is really nice. It's a bit low cut though. Wanted to buy a matching skirt but didn't really like the skirt then. Now, I regretted buying.

Then I looked for some shoes suitable for teaching, but the one I wanted didn't have my size. Bleah! Feeling hungry, we intially wanted to go Bugis Junction for the Food Fair. But we stopped at The Marketplace while walking to the MRT. There were lotsa finger food inside too. We had Taiwan's oyster mee sua. A real oyster ok! Not zhu chang anymore!! I made sure it was oyster.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was a costly $3 for a small container. Inside only had 3 pathetic oysters. I was quite scared to take the first bite, cos' I was really afraid of the same disgusting taste I ate in Taiwan. But luckily, it turned out to be good leh!!

Then we bought some potato croquette, salmon croquette and seafood croquette. They were expensive considering how small they were. But nevertheless, tasty!

We were too full and tired to go Bugis Junction for the Food Fair. Somemore, already 6pm, people knock off liao! Sure gonna be crowded there! We proceeded home.

And guess what there was in the letterbox for me??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sakae Sushi $20 voucher!!! Only condition that it isn't applicable for buffet. Wah, this means I can have 3 plates of salmon sashimi free!!!!! I feel like I'm in heaven. *hehehehehehehehehehe*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And ktv vouchers!!! $20 discount for no conditions!

Another 16 more days, I'm gonna reach my freaking 23rd birthday. Gonna be a year older again!! ARGGH, feeling old liao!!!

And another 24 days, I'm gonna go to school and be a real teacher!!! ARGGGH, the dreaded feeling of working life!!!

No comments: