Sunday, July 17, 2005

Freaking 23

Too much alcohol? I didn't have a good sleep. Kept tossing and turning last night. Woke up at 930am. How did I survive with so much alcohol and only 6 hours of disturbed sleep? Anyway, I had the most drinks in my life yesterday.

Did housework after I washed my face. Birthday also must do ok! Then the laundry while waiting for mum to get home. She had an event at the CC this morning. There was a big cake from Q Bread in the fridge. Already cut up. Bleah, didn't even wait for me to sing birthday song. My dad la, always like that.

When she got back, my dad drove out for lunch! My youngest brother didn't go. He didn't like dim sum. Somemore he was going out. Cauz, never give me face. We went to Suntec City, Pearl River Palace Restaurant for dim sum! I had actually made the booking like 3 days ago. It is to celebrate my Dad's and mine birthday together. His birthday is on the 22nd. The carpark was crowded with cars, and we had to walk quite far to the Convention Center where the restaurant is.

The dim sum was quite ok only, but pricy. Much overrated by my friends who've been there. Think the best dim sum I've ever eaten is still in HK. The total bill was $80++. But we didn't really order much. The dim sum came out quite slow and our hunger subsided with the long wait. Surprisingly the parking was cheap. 2 hours only for $1.05. CDB area leh!

In the night, had instant noodles. No mee sua. =( And sent Dad off to the airport. Happy Birthday to ME!

No comments: