Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sakae!

Went Sakae at Marina Square with CP, JH, Von and my Mum! Supposed to meet at 230pm at City Hall MRT, but due to the rain, they were late! I was late too, cos I couldn't find that stupid Sakae!! Walked through City Link, then up the escalator to Marina Square. I came to DP Architects. Almost entered. Then turned left and walked under the sheltered walkway to Marina Square. Entered Marina Square, went up the escalator. Saw Pariss International Restaurant, then went up the escalator again! And then it was the food court! ARGH!??! No way out!! (YT, I finally know how flustered and lost you were last time!) So I went to Pariss to ask for the way to GV cinema (which YT did last time) but the person didn't know what is Marina Square!!! OMG! I hate that place which is under renovation now! GRRR!! Following my Mum who said,"Only the ground floor will have the connection!", we went down the escalator again and saw the sign which said,"MORE SHOPS" pointing in the direction. GRRR. So in the end, we ate Sakae at 330pm. They were still later than me. Bleah!

Ate lotsa salmon sushi! But they didn't have salmon kamage today. And the chawanmushi tasted sour. Think I ate lesser today compared to other times. Haha, and we got to eat the buffet at student's price! Haha! I'm glad NTU didn't collect back our matric card! My mum joked she is a senior citizen and the waiter actually believed her! So she got the senior citizen price too!

Von gave me this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A jewel box with Fur Elise music and a dancing ballerina! Though it isn't the kind of musical box I wanted in mind, I still liked it! Thanks baby!

My mum left for home after we finished the buffet at 6pm. The 5 of us then went Bakers Inn for drinks. I had rose tea. It wasn't as nice as the one I had in Taiwan. This was a bit bland. CP had mocha which has a heart shape on the foam!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice right?

Then we chatted till 930pm and decided to go home. Met Jkai on the bridge to esplanade. He is having Hall 15 FOC there, on food expedition. Chatted again for 10 min.

Finally finished reading the Qiong Yao novel which I started like 3 months ago! Haha, been reading it so slowly, but was determined to finish it by this week. The story only became more interesting at the half of the book. 3 more books to go. Shan't start at the moment. Need to read finish the Physics textbook!

"A" didn't wish me happy birthday. I was disappointed. But I have a feeling he is overseas. Maybe that's why.

No comments: