Monday, July 11, 2005

New background music

Hey, ya listening??? It's Selena - Dreaming of You. Finally found a webbie to host the mp3. If you want to stop the music, you can press the red cross at your explorer toolbar. Then you can concentrate reading right?

A little story to share... this song meant a lot to me. My first boyfriend used this song to woo me. And after we broke up, I dedicated this song on Perfect 10 for him, hoping to patch back. But he didn't hear it. His friend heard it and told him about it. He called the next day and kind of reprimanded me. Cos' we were still young then, he was afraid his parents might hear it on air and told me not to do it again. And he didn't want a patch. Maybe I was tactless then. Young mah.

Ok, gotta go sleep le! Convocation later! Need to wake up at 7am!

No comments: