Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shopping Spree

Met up with Von and JH today at TM today at 1pm. Yeah! They came to Tampines! Wah, I'm so happy. And on we went for our shopping! I needed to shop for skirts for teaching. In the end I got 3 skirts, 1 pants and 1 top! And all of them were chosen by JH and Von. They said my taste is bad. !#)&X#*$!@*# But, after trying what they chose for me, I must agree they were pretty. Hehe.

Total damage today: (In brackets are the discounted prices)
Red2 = $42 ($37.80)
OSMOSE = $39 ($31.20)
bYSI = $94 ($61.10)
U2 = $43 ($21.50)
Giodarno = $14 ($11.90)

Total Damage for the day = $163.50
Total Savings made during sales = $68.50

Hehe, very satisfied. Maybe next time need to get a few more tops.

And there was Chocolate Fantasy at Century Square due to the Singapore Food Festival. For every purchase of $30 and above, one can get a dip in the chocolate fountain! And for ladies shoppers, they get two dips!!! Von and I had together 3 receipts more than $30, and we got 6 dips! JH didn't buy more than $30, so I gave 2 dips to her. So what dipped into the chocolate? It was strawberry, rock melon and marshmellows!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The chocolate fountain

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JH dipping her marshmellows

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me dipping my marshmellows

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Von and I dipping the fruits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JH eating

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Von eating

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me eating (JH, ur hand shook while u took the photo! Growl! The other 2 were worse!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cannot open the mouth! What if some chocolate got stuck on my teeth? Ugly la!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enough calories of the day. But the chocolate was heavenly. Not those watery tasteless chocolate ok! It was aromatic and thick! NICE!

No comments: